Saturday, June 6, 2009

Sassy Blinging Babes Picture Frame Challenge



The challenge was to take a picture frame and alter it any way you want to. The biggest challenge for me was to measure the paper to fit exactly on the front and the inside and outside edges of the frame. Once that was done I realized the only adhesive I had to use on this project was wood glue. I sanded the frame to get rid of the finish before applying the glue and paper. Then I also used the glue on the ribbon and letters. It worked really well. It dried strong and fast ans was easy to work with. Then I glued the animals on. Elijah's first trip to the zoo will be this summer, so the frame will be used to commemorate that event.

1 comment:

Gassaway's Adventures said...

Welcome to the world of blogging. You'll have to show me how to put music on my blog. One suggestion. Your back ground color makes it difficult to read some things, especially comments posted by others.

Dad