Thursday, July 2, 2009

Sassy Blinging Babes Weekly Challenge


I did this layout as part of the Sassy Blinging Babes weekly challenge over at scrapbook.com. The challenge this week was to use a Becky Fleck sketch from the May 2009 archive maps( www.pagemapes.com). We are all doing the same sketch.

I just got my Cricut (paper cutter) this week. I love it! I used it to cut the dandelions and Cody's name.

The journaling on this layout says, "You are 13 and you have the attitude to prove it. I sometimes wish I could freeze you and thaw you out when you are 25." The pull tab has hidden journaling and a more sentimental message to Cody. I used the dandelions to go along with my "wish".

1 comment:

Peggy said...

Hi Julie, how nice to see you here, I didn't know you had a blog! I look forward to catching up with you.
Congratulations with you Cricut, the dandelions are beautiful, and so is your LO!
xxx Peggy