Sunday, July 19, 2009

The Good, The Bad and The Ugly











I have been having fun making cards this weekend. As with anything new, It takes a while to find your groove or style. I am still trying to find mine.
I find a lot of inspiration on line. My "friends" card was inspired by Kristina Werner. You can check out her blog here. I love her style!
The rest of the cards were from sketches that I found on line.
I have a card idea that has been swirling around in my head for the last 24 hrs. So hopefuly in the next 24 hrs. I will have it done.




1 comment:

Sarah said...

Julie, I love your cards - sketches you say - I'll have to try one of those (I always use them for scrapping, never thought to use them for cards!) Love the friends card - the dimension, colour and the wrap-around string. Can't wait to see your next creation!