Tuesday, August 4, 2009

Scrappy Tuesday

Yes, I had two days of scrapping in a row!




This is one of those "kill two birds with one stone" deal. I wanted to scrap this age with Isha. It is so much fun and he has sooooo much personality. His likes and dislikes are obvious and well noted! These are also his first professional photos that he has had taken...of course I have to scrap that. This is also the weekly challenge for Sassy Blinging Babes which was to create a monochromatic layout. You can click on the photo to enlarge it and read the journaling.

I am really trying to get Cody's First Year album done. It is so fun (and bittersweet) to go back and remember how little and sweet he was 12-13 years ago. Oh where did the time and the sweet boy go? The journaling is hidden and reads, "I remember your enthusiastic smile, your big appetite and your devotion to me. Anna (pictured) was your first babysitter. The look on your face says, "Don't leave me, Mommy.""

2 comments:

Sonia said...

Hi! I found your blog in another site.
Beautiful blog. I love your two layouts, amazing photos and a great design. Good Job!

**Sony**

Peggy said...

Oh, they're both so beautiful. And look at Elijah, he's growing soooo fast, I remember seeing all his baby pictures on sb.com and falling in love with that cute face immediately ... he's growing up to be a handsome little boy!

You asked me what I do with my LO's ... well, I put them in different albums. I have one album with family pictures (for me and hubby), one album for each child, and one album just for me, where I keep my LO's on wich I share my personal feelings, like the one I made about the hate I feel for those people, as this is not an album you take out to show friends when you're all together having a good time ... know what I mean? I don't display my work ... occasionaly, when I make one I think is really pretty, I will keep it out in the open for a few days, but then it goes into the protector sheet. Actually, I have no idea how people protect the pages they hang on walls ... pictures will start to fade or change colour, won't they??? Do you know? I would like to know, because I'm planning a make-over of my bedroom and once that's finished I would like to hang some of my work on the wall. So, if you have any tips, please let me know!
xxx Peggy